No matter if summer or winter has truly arrived in whatever country you live in, it’s time for the 2021 Solstice Event in Pokémon GO. The event brings with it a new set of Field Research. Spinning PokéStops will occasionally award players with an event-exclusive task and reward. However, some may not be worthwhile to do- either because of the hefty efforts involved or meager rewards.
Summer-themed spawn increases, raid battles, and even a fresh batch of Field Research, which fans may work on right now, are all part of the event-exclusive focus. Additionally, players are interested in the PoGO Solstice Event, 2021.
However, it is crucial to remember that the incentives for completing some of the Solstice Event 2021 Field Research assignments differ depending on a fan’s location. More specifically, there are a few occasions where one of these tasks results in a Pokémon encounter. But this Pokémon encounter varies between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
We have listed down all of these classifications below. A Pokemon GO player should ensure that they are looking at the prizes that apply to their location.
Pokémon GO: Solstice Event 2021 Field Research Tasks And Rewards
Players will find several tasks and rewards within the event. The complete and comprehensive list available regarding research task and rewards is as follows:
- Lunatone or Solrock Encounter – Catch 5 Lunatone
- 1 Silver Pinap Berry – Catch 15 Lunatone
- Lunatone or Solrock Encounter – Catch 5 Solrock
- 1 Silver Pinap Berry – Catch 15 Solrock
- Yanma Encounter (Northern), Snorunt Encounter (Southern) – Catch 10 Pokemon
- Earn 3 Candies walking with your Buddy – Yanma Encounter (Northern), Snorunt Encounter (Southern)
- Win a raid in under 60 seconds – 1 Silver Pinap Berry
- Spin 7 PokeStops or Gyms – 3 Regirock, Regice, or Registeel Candy
- Use 3 Golden Razz Berries to help catch Pokemon – 3 Regirock, Regice, Registeel, or Regigigas Candy
- Win a level 3 or higher raid – 3 Regigigas Candy
More details on the Feild Research Task
In general, the Solstice Event 2021 Field Research activities are relatively simple to complete, mainly because both Lunatone and Solrock have higher spawn rates for the length of the event. Indeed, PoGO gamers should have a minor issue completing these tasks, and some of the rewards on offer are quite intriguing. Many fans are sure to be interested in the Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigas Candy, albeit it may take some time for players to complete the activities that earn those rewards.
Fortunately, all three activities will be available until July 1. This allows players the freedom to hoard Candy. The other Solstice Event 2021 Field Research projects,are somewhat transient and are likely to be removed by Sunday, June 20. In the interim, gamers should spend their time in Pokemon GO catching Lunatones and Solrocks and earning Candies with their Buddies.