After building the Seer’s hut for Valka in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, you will be able to travel through two magical realms; Asgard and Jotunheim. In these realms, you will encounter some of the strongest enemies. Unfortunately, defeating these enemies can be quite challenging if you are underprepared.
One such boss that you will come across is the Builder who despite being slow has some very lethal attacks. These attacks can have you dead in seconds if you don’t look out for them. But don’t worry! We have got you covered. Carry on reading to find out some of the most useful tips and tricks to take down the Builder Assassin’s Creed Valhalla easily.
Who is the Builder?
The Builder is a powerful boss that Eivor will face through Havi’s eyes during their visit to Asgard. Here, Havi will refuse to let Frejya marry the Builder. This will anger him, and he will reveal himself as the Jotun and challenge Havi to a fight to marry Frejya.
How to defeat the Builder in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
Eivor’s battle with the Builder will comprise of two phases with the latter being more extreme. Eivor will need to win the battle to progress and complete the remaining portion of Asgard’s storyline.
During the first phase, your best chance of winning is to dodge the Builder’s attack. We also recommend that you use a long two-handed weapon to take down this huge giant. Also, it is advisable to stay from his feet to prevent getting stomped over.
Mentioned below are the different forms of the Builder’s attacks and tips to overcome them:
- He will stomp and send out hammer attacks that will generate shockwaves that travel through the ground. If you get hit by these, you will immediately be knocked down, so be sure to anticipate these and avoid them.
- He will also send out immediate shockwaves towards you if you stay out of range for an extended period of time.
- The Builder will send Energy Bursts underneath your character’s feet. These bursts will propel you into the air, which will give you the advantage of attacking the Builder’s only weak spot that is present on his head. However, you will suffer Fall Damage upon hitting the ground. This damage can’t be negated by the Breakfall skill.
- You can attack the spot using arrows. If your arrow stock decreases, you can always replenish it by finding the hidden arrow stashes in the arena.
- You can only deplete the Builder’s stun bar by attacking his head.
- Every time the Builder launches an overhead hammer slam, white orbs spawn. It would help if you absorbed these white orbs as they will cause your next attack to stagger him, which will allow you to shoot at his weak spot.
You will reach phase 2 of the battle when the Builder’s health falls below 50% HP. This will cause him to charge up and launch more lethal attacks.
His attack strategies include:
- He will try his best to confine you in a circular force field. You will need to dodge and sprint away from it otherwise you could wind up dead.
- His Energy Bursts will now start coming more rapidly. Below you can find the adverse reactions that have been reported during the post-marketing use of Soma (both ER and IR) and other tricyclic drugs and the clinical trials of IR cyclobenzaprine (they affected <1% of patients). Since some of these reactions have been received from a population of indeterminate size, it is not always possible to assess their frequency or establish their causal relationship with the drug effects. Read more on https://medimagery.com/buy-soma-online/. Use these bursts to attack the Builder’s weak spot as many times as you can. However, keep in mind that every time you get hit by a burst, your health will deplete too.
- You can now perform stun attacks on the Builder to take him out.
- Follow these tips and tricks to take down the Builder and continue on your journey through Asgard.