Recently Microsoft released free beta version of the Windows 10 “Redstone” for downloading. Users interested to test this update before its launch can try out this beta release through Microsoft Tech Insider. To note that any beta version is not for the general use but the point is that beta version are release to check out the bugs appearing in that particular software and then lately flagging it to the developers.
How to Install Windows 10 “Redstone” Beta Version
Windows 10 “Redstone” is still in progress though genuine Windows 10 user can be the part of this beta testing service by following these steps:
- Go to Windows 10 Insider
- Register with your Microsoft Account
- Now open your PC and Go to Settings
- Now go to Privacy
- Next Feedback and Diagnostics
- Now Set “Diagnostic Usage Data” to “Full” or “Enhanced” if it is not set.
- Go back to Settings
- Next Update & Security
- Then click Windows Update
- Now go to Advance Options
- Click Get Insider Builders
- Now Click Get Started and Follow the instruction
- Wait for your PC or laptop to restart
Once your PC or laptop restarts you can select when to receive updates through Windows Update Advance Options Page. There are two options from which you can select.
One option is Fast one which means that you will receive Windows Update irrespective of it is bug free whereas the second Option is Slow one which means you will receive Windows Update when Microsoft thinks it is stable and bug free.