Are you an Instagram Addict? Are you spending a lot of time on Instagram and now looking for a way to delete Instagram account? In this post you will get aware of methods to delete your Instagram account.
At the moment there are two methods to delete Instagram account.
- Temporary disabling your Instagram account.
- Permanent deletion of Instagram account.
Temporary disabling your Instagram account:
We will suggest you to temporary disable of Instagram account over permanent deletion. Reason is that if in future you want to join back to your Instagram account then you can easily login back. Here is the way you can disable your Instagram account.
- To temporary disable your Instagram account, you need to Login to your Instagram account either from Mobile browser or PC browser. In our case we are using desktop.
- After you have logged in, go to your Edit Profile Section.
- Click on “Temporarily disable my account”.
- Now you have successfully deactivated your Instagram Account.
You might like: Funny Instagram Bios
Permanently delete Instagram account:
We do not recommend you to permanently delete your Instagram account as you might regret in future if you want to join Instagram back. In case you still wish to permanently delete your Instagram account, this is how you can do it.
- From mobile or your PC visit “Delete Your Account” page in Instagram Help Center.
- There will be two options. Select the second one “How do I delete my account”.
- Now click on Delete your account page or you can directly visit from here.
- Select the reason of deletion of your Instagram account.
- Enter your password.
- In the end click on permanently delete my account.
If you have any query regarding deletion of Instagram account, you can hit us through comments. We will be happy to help you.