If you particularly play Minecraft and keep seeing ‘Java Platform SE Binary literally has stopped working’ errors, you’re not alone. I am one of the Minecraft geeks, and recently my Minecraft Java keep crashing either during the startup or sometimes during the gameplay. It became a lot frustrating so, I tried to fix this Minecraft crashing error in several ways. Since you are well aware that Minecraft is a Java-based game, therefore the common cause of Minecraft’s crashing error is due to Java. They may be due to hardware issues as well. But this tutorial will provide a fix to “why does Minecraft keep crashing” if the error occurs due to Java.
The appearing error ‘Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working’ is causes the program to stop working correctly, which is quite significant. Windows will mostly close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Presumably, Mac and mobile users will particularly get a similar message.
Why my Minecraft keeps crashing?
Mostly three main causes result in this error in Windows; graphics drivers, Java updates, and Windows updates. There really are also occasionally Java cache conflicts which can cause Java to crash out in a basically big way. This kind of tutorial will particularly walk you through the causes of Minecraft game play crash and ways to fix Minecraft keeps crashing issue.
5 Possible seasons behind Minecraft keeps crashing
- Hardware issues sometimes causes the Minecraft game crash. Let’s say, the video acceleration is set and to the value which is greater than the default computer graphic hardware value.
- The software actually such as Antivirus might conflict with Minecraft’s game play, contrary to popular belief.
- Doing in-game fairly heavy operations might also crash the game if there isn’t enough processing power in a subtle way.
- It can also be due to the inefficient default minimum memory or RAM required to run the game. By pressing F3+C, you can also manually trigger the Minecraft crash for debugging. Make sure you particularly are not pressing the key by mistake.
- Make sure that you have a fairly open internet connection with accurate pings and are signed in as an “administrator”.
Minecraft Java Keep Crashing Easy Fix
Fix 1: Checking Java Runtime Environment
Make sure that that Java is installed correctly else due to incorrect installation may have errors in its module and one of the major occurring reasons behind Minecraft crashes during the gameplay. Java has a history of a malfunctioning or gets corrupt whenever a new update is released.
- Either way is to completely uninstall Java from Windows Control Panel.
- Re-download and install again from the official website. Try reinstalling a fresh version of Java from the official website and check if this method works for you.
Fix 2: Try the Minecraft Fix by Downloading the Latest Patch
Minecraft crashing issues have been going around for really long and this is one of the reasons why Minecraft crash team is dedicated just to fix the issues and keeps updating with the patches.
Once the error has been spotted, Minecraft crash team uploads the latest patch on the official website. Make sure, you keep on checking.
Fix 3: Delete Temporary Data in Minecraft
Most of the time the computer automatically stores the previous data of a game or an application. When you change your settings or the version of the game, the old data is basically useless, and deleting it can prevent it from crashing continuously.
Steps to follow:
- Press Windows + R and a “run” dialogue box will appear.
- Type “%appdata%” and press Enter.
- Once the Roaming folder opens, search for Minecraft folder, right-click it and click Delete.
- Now Reboot your computer.
- Launch Minecraft and check that error message has gone.