A business needs to engage in the communication internally between and within the departments and externally with vendors, suppliers, customers etc. these communications are done via email. To keep this communication in the smooth process, you need a domain and web hosting provider like GoDaddy.
GoDaddy makes it easy to store your emails data, it provides a good space for your loaded emails and the number of emails you require in your business. The emails should be between parties involved with it.
Therefore, GoDaddy keeps it secure and safe so that your data will not be sacrificed. GoDaddy does not allow ads during you experiencing a communication via email.
How to set up GoDaddy Webmail?
Let’s start step by step process of setting up GoDaddy Webmail:
You can set up email addresses of your domain name through workspace from Godaddy.
- First, you need to log in to your GoDaddy account
- Then click workspace
- Click manage to the account, you wish to use
- You will see the email addresses list at the top of the page, then click on create a button
- You may now enter the email address you wish to create
- Enter a strong password two times to make it confirm.
- Then click on create button.
- You will get a confirmation message that says “congratulations, your email is being created”
- You can enter a different email address to get the notifications or if you wish to receive notifications on the same email address then simply click on send button.
- Then you will be receiving a confirmation email. With that email, a link will be received to set up an email client for the desktop or main screen of your device.
- You can now manage group calendars and online storage.
- A new email account with all email addresses (contacts) will be ready within 90 minutes.
How to link your GoDaddy Webmail with Gmail?
You can have different guidelines to connect your GoDaddy Webmail with Gmail account online. if you have an active Gmail account with which you would like to link your Godaddy account as well, it is possible. You can receive and send emails from the Godaddy account via Gmail. It is easy to set up, go to the settings on your Gmail account and add another account you wish to use simultaneously.
Features of GoDaddy Webmail
- In order to match your email address with your domain, you are supposed to pay more cost for that. However, GoDaddy provides web access and more in most reasonable price.
- Go Daddy is the world’s largest domain host and largest registrar.
- The email data is in safe hands
- Whether you are at the starting stage of your business or a grown business, go daddy is here at every stage whenever you need. Godaddy can cater your small and big requirement of web hosting.
- Go Daddy has a support system which is available 24/7 and 365 days a year. You can even get help to set up email hosting accounts on your devices.