ElvUI is user friendly interface dedicated to World of Warcraft game. This UI increases the gaming experience of players by permitting to update and customizing their current versions of World of Warcraft. Here is how you can install ElvUI.
Installing ElvUI in Windows and Mac
1. Download and Install Tukui Client for Windows
To install ElvUI you need to download Tukui Client first because Curse client does not support add-ons from Tukui. Download Tukui client for Windows and install it.
2. Download and Install ElvUI
When you are ready with Tukui Client Install, then download ElvUI from the official Tukui website and unzip the files.
3. Open World of Warcraft Directory
Now you have to open World of Warcraft directory in your Windows or Mac. After that open “Interface” folder and then open “Add-ons” folder.
4. Copy and Paste ElvUI Files
Now copy “ElvUI” and “ElvUI_Config” folders which you extracted from the downloaded files and paste it into “Add-ons” folder.
Note: Make sure you are not already having these two folders in any extra folders. Otherwise ElvUI will conflict and will not load.
- Open your World of Warcraft game.
- Navigate to character selection screen.
- Select Add-ons.
- Now select ElvUI.
- Select the option and open the game.
You will be guided with game instructions from ElvUI which will enhance your World of Warcraft gaming experience.
ElvUI Failed to Load:
- Make sure to follow all these steps when your game is closed otherwise ElvUI will not work. Incase you copied these folder while your game was running then restart it.
- Do check whether you are using the latest version of ElvUI or not.
This is a simple and a comprehensive guide and we believe that this guide would have helped you to install ElvUi. But still incase you faced issues while installing it then you can drop comments and we will solve those issues.