As we know that the on-demand economy has been obtaining huge popularity among customers all over the world. Some prominent food delivery applications, such as Uber, Postmates, and Zomato are currently widely followed business models. These applications are boosting on-demand businesses and redefining consumer experiences across the world in a short span of time.
Experts believe that the online food delivery business plan is one of the most profitable business structure. Understanding the opportunities and advantages developers start giving keen focus on the on-demand app development process.
In this article, we will highlight the important features and benefits of Uber-like food delivery app so if you want to build your own app in this competitive marketplace then check out all our valid points to get a clear idea about the unavoidable features of the on-demand business model.
Let’s check the benefits of on-demand food delivery applications:
The main concern of any on-demand application is to match and manage demand and supply process in the fastest way. Additionally, on-demand food delivery offers a huge number of benefits and opportunities for both customers and businesses. The on-demand services include all these following aspects:
Definitely, on-demand service is fast and hassle-free. You can say that the fast way delivery service actually, attracts the customers to order food. And customers can place their orders in a single tap of there smartphone. So the complete process is extremely time-consuming.
The online business model is quite cheap because here restaurants owners can outsource delivery partners to deliver the food on time. Business owners also use on-demand applications to increase their business in a cost-effective way.
From food ordering to processing a payment or tracking the order with the support of GPS, on-demand food delivery applications are made everything convenient and easy for the users. According to business experts, these mobile applications allows the admin to maintain a streamlined and efficient process without any additional layer of micro-management, it also connects customers directly to the restaurants.
With the advance process of mobile apps, customers can share their experience through reviews and ratings. It helps the restaurants to understand customers demand and concern. On the other hand, admin can check the all activities in an easy way.
How you can build an on-demand food delivery app?
If you want to build any on-demand app, then you need three different products to make an effective delivery system. These incorporate a user-facing mobile app, delivery partner’s app, and admin panel.
Customer app features
- login/signup: Customers can login/signup through their valid email and password.
- Orders: It highlights the ability to give an order with basic information like name, phone number, and drop-off location.
- Matching Algorithm: It helps to match all the orders with based on proper location or current route.
- GPS Order Tracking: With the support of GPS, customers can track their current package location.
- Chat Option: Through the phone calls, email or message customers can reschedule their delivery.
- Payments: Mobile apps allow various payment modes, such as credit/debit cards, e-wallets, and cash on delivery.
- Rating and Review system: Customers can easily share their experience through reviews and ratings which also help the companies understand their weak areas.
- Personal Profile: Here customers can find out there order history, reviews and ratings, and payment details.
- Push Notifications: Through this push notification you get information about your order like when it will deliver or something. It also helps companies maintain good relationships with their customers.
- Additional Features: Here customers can use their credits, coupons and reefer facilities.
Delivery Partner App Functionality
Similarly the customers, delivery partners need the advanced support of mobile applications to deliver a product on time. The following features are:
- login/signup: Delivery partners can login/signup through their valid id and password.
- Orders: They can check orders, client’s details, and accept the suitable ones.
- Chat Option: Customers can chat with the food delivery partner to get delivery information.
- GPS Navigation: With the support of GPS drivers can track the customer’s location.
- Ratings and Feedback: For the purpose of transparency, customers and drivers can give reviews according to their experience.
- Personal Profile: Here delivery partner can check data about their completed orders, earnings, etc.
- Additional Feature: Tips option which helps the customers give tips to the delivery partner.
Admin can easily check all chat and other activities of customers and delivery partners.
- He/she can check all the transactions and payment details.
- According to customers review, admin can change or polish there business model.
But above all of these you need to appoint on-demand app development company in India, who can build your app in a creative way that can grab the users attention easily.