Dream League Soccer for PC (Windows) gives you the power to build your soccer team with the players you love to have on your team and helps you to develop your team in the way you want. As I have already played this game and all I can say this is a very challenging game.
The soccer game has changed, and we can observe the change by looking at the initial version and the latest updated version. From the past few years, we have seen how video games showed their effect on the sports that are present now. Due to the day by day improvement in popularity of Dream League Soccer 2017 in both the Android and iOS platforms, its multiplayer environment has become very much competitive and intense which ultimately tempt people into playing for a substantial amount of time.
Dream League Soccer for PC – Step by step Guide:
- Download the Android emulator like Andy or Bluestacks software to play android games on PC. They both are the best emulators for PC. Go to their official websites and there you can download these emulators.
- Let, we installed Bluestacks and when this emulator is ready to use, start it and sign in with your Google Play store account.
- Initiate the installation of Bluestacks by clicking on the installer file you downloaded in your PC.
- There you will get some instructions on your screen. Follow them and Bluestacks will be completely installed on your PC.
- When the Bluestacks emulator is ready to use, start it and sign in with your google Play Store account.
- Now, search for the game “Dream League Soccer” on Playstore same as we do in our android smartphone and start the installation.
- Launch the game, and you can now play Dream League Soccer on PC using your mouse or keyboard. In case, if you have touch screen laptop then it will be more convenient for you and also you can use the middle mouse button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in & out.
Dream League Soccer 2017 for Mac
- Same we will use Bluestacks emulator for it and get Bluestacks for Mac and install it.
- Then after going into the Bluestacks official site and scroll down to the bottom and you will get “Download App Player” option there. Click on it and emulator will be downloaded to your Mac in few minutes.
- Wait till the Bluestacks downloading process completes.
- Then you will get a shortcut on your Mac desktop.
- Open Bluestacks and log in with your Google (G-mail) account.
- This will let you use Bluestacks Emulator on your Mac.
- Now click on the Search icon and type “Dream League Soccer” and hit Enter.
- From the shown results, click on the first app icon and the game will begin download on your mac. Click and open the game. That’s it you have successfully downloaded the Dream League Soccer Game on your Mac.
Hope you like our guide on playing Dream League Soccer android game on your PC and Mac.