One Piece Arcs is one of the most popular highest-selling manga of all time and if you haven’t read it, you must have heard it for sure because One Piece Arcs is that popular. The anime adaptation of One Piece Arcs consists of more than 900 episodes. One Piece Arcs manga consist of more than 970 chapters in more than 90 volumes. Reading the manga will tell you about the story in a much faster version than the anime adaptation of the manga. Before discussing One Piece Arcs, it is important to familiarize yourself with the term “arcs” and “sagas”, especially if you are someone new to manga. Arcs refer to the division of the story. Most of the arcs are named after islands and locations. On the other, sagas are the ones that encompass the arcs.
One Piece Arcs: The First Half
The first half of One Piece Arcs consist of six sagas: East Blue Saga, Alabasta, Sky Island, Water 7, Thriller Bark and Summit War.
East Blue Saga
The East Blue Saga is the introductory saga that is divided into eight arcs: Romance Dawn Arc, Orange Town Arc, Syrup Village Arc, Baratie Arc, Arlong Park Arc, Buggy’s Crew Adventure Chronicles Special and Warship Island Arc. The episodes and the chapters with which these arcs deal are listed below:
- Romance Dawn Arc: Chapters 1 to 7 of Volume 1 and episodes 1-3
- Orange Town Arc: Chapters 8 to 21 of volumes 1-3 and episodes 4-8
- Syrup Village Arc: Chapters 22 to 41 of volumes 3-5 and episodes 9-18
- Baratie Arc: Chapters 42 to 68 of volumes 5-8 and episodes 19-30
- Arlong Park Arc: Chapters 69-95 of volumes 8-11 and episodes 31-44
- Loguetown Arc: Chapters 96-100 of volumes 11-12 and episodes 45, 48 to 53
- Buggy’s Crew Adventure Chronicles Special: Chapters 35-75 of volumes 4-7 and episodes 46-47
- Warship Island Arc: Episodes 54-61
In the East Blue Saga, many pirates decide to sail in search of One Piece.
The Alabasta Saga consists of seven arcs: Reverse Mountain Arc, Whisky Peak Arc, Diary of Koby-Meppo Special, Little Garden Arc, Drum Island Arc, Alabasta Arc and Post-Alabasta Arc. The episodes and chapters with which the arcs of Alabasta Saga deals are listed below:
- Reverse Mountain Arc: Chapters 101 – 105 (Volume 12) and episodes 62-63
- Whisky Peak Arc: Chapters 106-114 (Volumes 12-13) and episodes 64-67
- Diary of Koby-Meppo Special: Covers of chapters 89-119 (Volumes 10-14) and episodes 68-69
- Little Garden Arc: Chapters 115-129 (Volumes 13-15) and episodes 70-77
- Drum Island Arc: Chapters 130-154 (Volumes 15-17) and episodes 78-91
- Alabasta Arc: Chapters 155- 217 (Volumes 17-24) and episodes 92-130
- Post-Alabasta Arc: Episodes 131-135
The Alabasta Saga revolves around the pledge by Straw Hat Pirates to help the princess of Alabasta.
Sky Island Saga
The third saga of One Piece Arcs is named Sky Island Saga and it is divided into five arcs: Goat Island Arc, Ruluka Island Arc, Jaya Arc, Skypiea Arc and G–8 Arc. The episodes of the arcs are listed below:
- Goat Island Arc: Episodes 136-138
- Ruluka Island Arc: Episodes 139-143
- Jaya Arc: Chapters 218-236 (Volumes 24-25) and episodes 144-152
- Skypiea Arc: Chapters 237-302 (Volumes 26-32) and episodes 153-195
- G-8 Arc: Episodes 196-206
The story of the Sky Island Saga revolves around the crew who are trying to research the truth of the legend of the floating island. After reaching the floating island, the crew also end up discovering a plot that can destroy it too.
Water 7 Saga
The Water 7 Saga is the fourth saga of One Piece Arcs and it comprises seven arcs:
- Long Ring Long Land Arc: Chapters 303-321 (Volumes 32-34) and episodes 207-219
- Ocean’s Dream Arc: Episodes 220-224
- Foxy’s Return Arc: Episodes: 225-228
- Water 7 Arc: Chapters 322-374(Volumes 34-39) and episodes 229-263
- Enies Lobby Arc: Chapters 375- 430 (Volumes 39-44) and episodes 254-290 293-302 and 304-312
- Boss Luffy Historical Special: Episodes 291-292, 303, 406-407
- Post-Enies Lobby Arc: Chapters 431-441 (Volumes 45-46) and episodes 313-325
In this saga, the joining of Franky plays an important role, along with the replacement of the ship named Going Merry with Thousand Sunny.
Thriller Bark Saga
This is the penultimate saga that consists of four arcs:
- Ice Hunter Arc: Episodes 326–335
- Chopper Man Special: Episode 336
- Thriller Bark Arc: Chapters 442-489 (Volumes 46-50) and episodes 337-381
- Spa Island Arc: Episodes 382-384
This saga is different from other sagas as it focuses on the arrival of the crew on a ghost island. Also, it is in this saga that Brook meets other crew and is welcomed as a musician.
Summit War Saga
It is the final saga of the first half of One Piece Arcs in which the viewers get to experience a large-scale war. Summit War Saga consist of eight arcs:
- Sabaody Archipelago Arc: Chapters 490-513 (Volumes 50-53) and episodes 385-405
- Amazon Lily Arc: Chapters 514-524 (Volumes 56-57) and episodes 418-421 and 453-456
- Straw Hat’s Separation Serial: Chapters 543-549 (Volumes 54-56) and episodes 422-425 and 430-452
- Lilly East Blue Arc: Episodes 426-429
- Marineford Arc: Chapters 550-580 (Volume 56-59) and episodes 47-489
- Post-War Arc: Chapters 581-597 (Volumes 59-61) and episodes 490-491 and 493-516
- Toriko Crossover Special Episode: Episode 492
The Second Half of One Piece Arcs
The second half of One Piece Arcs consist of three sagas: Fish-Man Island Saga, Dressrosa Saga and Four Emperors.
- The Fish-Island Saga is split into three arcs:
- Return to Sabaody Arc: Chapters 598-602 (Volume 61) and episodes 517-522
- Fish-Man Island Arc: Chapters 603-653 (Volumes 61-66) and episodes 523-541 and 543-574
- Toriko CrossoverL Episode 542
This saga revolves around the training of the crew members and their reunion after which they continue their travel further.
It is one of the longest sagas of One Piece Arcs that features five arcs:
- Z’s Ambition Arc: Episodes 575-578
- Punk Hazard Arc: Chapters 654–699 (Volumes 66-70) and episodes 779-589 and 591-625)
- Toriko and Dragon Ball Crossover Special: Episode 591
- Caesar Retrieval Arc: Episodes 626- 628
- Dressrosa Arc: Chapter 700-801 (Volume 70-80) and episodes 629-746)
This saga revolves around the entrance of the crew into the New World which is dangerous because of the notorious pirates.
Four Emperors Saga
It is the current saga of One Piece Arcs and the title of the saga reflects the four most powerful pirate captains. It consists of eight arcs:
- Silver Mine Arc: Episodes 747-750
- Zou Arc: Chapters 802-824 (Volumes 80-82) and episodes 751-779
- Marine Rookie Arc: Episodes 780-782
- Whole Cake Island Arc: Chapters 825-902 (Volumes 82-90) and episodes 783-877
- Levely Arc: Chapters 903-908 (Volume 90) and episodes 878-889
- Wano Country Arc: Chapters 909 (Volume 90) and episodes 890-894, 897-906 and 908
- Cidre Guild Arc: Episodes 895-896
- Anime 20th Anniversary Special: Episode 907
One Piece Arcs is currently running one of the largest sagas to date. One can enjoy One Piece Arcs on Crunchyroll and Funimation. Further, one can read the entire series on VIZ.