Are you one of them who is a Snapchat geek. Then this article will be worth reading for you. We all know what Snapchat is about and if you haven’t heard of Snapchat yet then “Happy 70th Birthday Granddad”. This article will let you know about Snapchat facts you might not be aware of. This article utilizes very helpful Snapchat facts and are arranged into a list that you can use for your comfort.
1. Snap Duration:
You probably know about this, You can manage the time duration of your snap for how long you want your snaps to last. The procedure is relatively simple in my opinion. Here’s how you can do it.
- Right before taking a Snap, remember to tap on the stop watch located at the lower left of your Snapchat camera screen.
- A selection table will become apparent. Select the duration that you would want your snaps to last. The longest duration is 10 seconds at the time of writing, but it can be even shorter.
2. Face Swap:
If you want to try out Face Swap and laugh like a crazy person then look no further. Here’s how you can use it.
- Tap on your face whenever you are taking a selfie
- A lens panel will show up, which will have a variety of stuff that you can add in your photo whether you want your snap to appear like a technologically advanced photo or a human dog hybrid.
You can send cash to your friends and family if you setup Snapcash on Snapchat. You can tap on “add money” then proceed to entering the amount that you want to send. However, do keep in mind that Snapcash will consider your amount to be in US dollars. So, before you send it remember to check out the currency rates first.
4. Video Notes:
Sometimes one picture is not enough. Many times a lot of pictures can be annoying which is why I recommend to use Video notes. Video notes are basically GIF of your videos. Here’s how you can create funny GIFs and send them on Snapchat.
- Hold the camera button, it will automatically start recording. Then after you’re done proceed to sending it.
- You can also discard your Video note by dragging your thumb towards the “X” without lifting your thumb right, after you started recording.
5. Travel Mode:
You can start travel mode in your Snapchat. Travel mode can be Godsend if you are currently on a budget of your data package. Travel mode reduces a lot of data consumption, which can amount to hundreds of Megabytes by the end of the month. So, Remember to always toggle it if you are on a budget.
Did this article help? Do you want more Snapchat facts? Let me know in the comment section below.